Texas Tech Foundation Names New Directors
Five alumni and business leaders appointed to volunteer board charged with raising and managing gifts to the system's five universities.
The Texas Tech Foundation announced the addition of six members to its board of directors.
The new directors are:
- Barney Adams, president and owner of Socorro Exploration, Inc. in Lubbock.
- Gordon W. Davis, partner & chairman of CEV Multimedia, Ltd. in Lubbock.
- Jerry Dixon, shareholder & director of Dixon, Scholl, & Carrillo, P.A. in Albuquerque.
- Kathryn Gilbreath, vice president & trustee for the CH Foundation in Lubbock.
- Joe Parker, partner of Parker Ranches in Wichita Falls.
For more than 75 years, the Texas Tech Foundation has partnered with the Texas Tech University System to inspire and support philanthropy across the system’s four universities. The nonprofit organization is independently led by a volunteer board of directors who safeguard generations of charitable gifts. Through contributions to the Texas Tech Foundation, alumni and donors sustain the system’s universities and empower students and faculty to pursue bold ideas that impact lives throughout Texas and the world.