Texas Tech Foundation Names New Directors
Six alumni and business leaders appointed to volunteer board charged with raising and managing gifts to the system's five universities.
The Texas Tech Foundation announced the addition of six members to its board of directors.
The new directors are:
- David Alderson, president and CEO of Alderson Enterprises in Lubbock.
- Walter L. Cathey, regional chief executive of Covenant Health | Providence in Lubbock.
- Honorable Robert L. Duncan, of counsel of Crenshaw, Dupree & Milam, L.L.P.
- Juan Nevarez, senior vice president of business development and exploitation for Scout Energy Partners in Dallas.
- Barry C. Street, owner and operator of Street Community Gin in Kress.
- Tim Winn, director and COO of Southland Holdings in Dallas.
For more than 75 years, the Texas Tech Foundation has partnered with the Texas Tech University System to inspire and support philanthropy across the system’s four universities. The nonprofit organization is independently led by a volunteer board of directors who safeguard generations of charitable gifts. Through contributions to the Texas Tech Foundation, alumni and donors sustain the system’s universities and empower students and faculty to pursue bold ideas that impact lives throughout Texas and the world.