For 75 years, the Texas Tech Foundation has partnered with the Texas Tech University System to raise, manage and invest private gifts that benefit all of our universities. Through their giving, our donors make a lasting impact on the future of the Texas Tech University System and make it possible for our institutions to continue to address challenges facing Texas and the world through higher education, health care, research and outreach.
Supporting the Entire Texas Tech System
The Texas Tech Foundation supports and promotes every part of Texas Tech University System, including all four of its universities — Texas Tech University, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Angelo State University and Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at El Paso. Our institutions are doing great things, and we want to make sure they have everything they need to continue to succeed.
The Texas Tech Foundation advocates for successful performance by:
- positioning the Texas Tech University System as an institution of distinction;
- raising funds on behalf of the universities and health sciences centers;
- stewarding funds, caring for donors (nurturing, informing and appreciating) and reporting on gifts and endowments;
- partnering with the Board of Regents on investment and oversight;
- supporting and promoting all colleges, schools, programs and campuses of the Texas Tech University System.
Board of Directors
Our volunteer board of directors oversees the foundation's efforts. Members meet quarterly to review the performance of our investments and assure that our donors' long-term interests are being served.
We take our responsibility to our donors seriously. We're proud of what we've been able to do to support the universities of the Texas Tech University System, and we make our financial statements and annual reporting returns available.