Texas Tech Foundation
The Texas Tech Foundation supports and promotes all colleges, schools, programs and campuses of Texas Tech University, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and Angelo State University.
The foundation was formed to seek and obtain gifts for the institutions; to receive, hold, invest and administer property of any type given to the institutions or for the benefit of the institutions; and to make expenditures to or for the benefit of the institutions.
Texas Tech Foundation Inc., is a Texas corporation established under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code for educational or charitable purposes.
The Texas Tech Foundation is an advocate for successful performance by:
- positioning Texas Tech as an institution of distinction;
- raising funds on behalf of the university and health sciences center;
- stewardship of funds, caring for donors (nurturing, informing and appreciating) and reporting on gifts and endowments;
- a partnership approach with the Board of Regents to investment and oversight;
- supporting and promoting all colleges, schools, programs and campuses of the system.
For information about the foundation, please contact:
Terry E. Fuller
Scotty W. Cooksey
Chief Operating Officer
Tony S. Austin
J. Dale Redman
Board of Directors
Meet the directors who lead the Texas Tech Foundation.
View financial statements and annual reporting returns for the Texas Tech Foundation.