The Billion-Dollar Campaign
Total campaign donations
Successfully completed on Aug. 31, 2013, Vision & Tradition: The Campaign for Texas Tech raised more than $1.069 billion to support the universities of the Texas Tech University System — our largest fundraising effort to date.
Fundraising began on Sept. 1, 2005, and system officials publicly announced the campaign’s $1 billion goal on Sept. 17, 2010. Donations supported student scholarships, faculty endowments and facility upgrades across the system, which at the time included Texas Tech University, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and Angelo State University.
Thanks to the strong support of more than 150,000 donors, the campaign reached its billion-dollar goal on Feb. 8, 2013, nearly one year ahead of schedule.
- Texas Tech University System concludes Vision & Tradition: The Campaign for Texas Tech
- Angelo State University reaches institution's $35 million campaign goal
- Texas Tech celebrates campaign accomplishments
- Campaign reaches $1 billion goal
- J.T. and Margaret Talkington Hall named at Texas Tech University
- The Rawls Course Clubhouse and Cash Family Team Facility open at Texas Tech University
- The Commons by United Supermarkets opens at Texas Tech University
- Campaign reaches $900 million mark
- Kent R. Hance Chapel opens at Texas Tech University
- Rip Griffin Park opens at Texas Tech University
- Angelo State University increases university's campaign goal
- Rawls College of Business building opens at Texas Tech University
- Campaign reaches $750 million mark